Wednesday 15 July 2009

Utility Warehouse

What a busy week so far and it's only Wednesday. Last night a pal of mine took me to a very inspiring presentation from the folks at Utility Warehouse. They are an Aim listed company which essentiallly buys utilities auch as gas and electricity, phone and broadband and them sell it on to it's members. The brilliant thing is that the sell on price is less than the price of buying off of the utility companies themselves and they guarantee this.
Not many people have heard of them as thye do no marketing, and instead use multi level sales which rewards individuals who sign up other members.
The key point for me was that commissions were earned for life so someone you sign up esarns a commission albeit a small amount for the life of their membership. The key then is to get lots of members to join and also get some of those members to also be agents. This is what I did.
A pal of mine is an agent and he asked me if I wanted to be one, and so I paid my fee and now I am.
The great news for someone taking teh services is that over the course of the year savings of £800 can be made and it costs nothing to join as a member.
What would you do with £800? Why would you not take up this offer.
Anyway of you are interested please drop me an email, you could be a click away from saving £800.

No comments:

Post a Comment