Wednesday 15 July 2009

Business Club

I told you it was a busy week. On Monday, I got myself down to Leicester Tigers Rugby club for a meeting of the Leicester Business Club a group of people with businesses to mpromote and ideas to share and learn.
The evening was about websites, both design and SEO and hardware. I was particularly interested in this as I am trying to get my site, which is hosted and was created on a platform, ranked better in google. Obviously I blog, you know that as your reading it, but I also create articles for the web, but I need to know more.
Anyway the presentations were good, but the opportunity to meet and sell was great as well.
I'll be joining as I think that it will be a good source of leads and revenue streams in the medium term.

No comments:

Post a Comment