Wednesday 2 January 2013

Ten months since last post

I can't believe it has been ten months since my last post.

I see that that post was anticipating new Irish Insolvency Legislation. We at last now, the Personal Insolvency Bill has now been signed off by both houses of parliament in Ireland and wil be legislation very soon.

There has been a head of Insolvency recruited and other staff are coming on board.

It is likely that I will be able to apply to be a Personal Insolvency Practitioner in Ireland by April or May.

I have been extraordinarily busy in the last ten months taking dozens of people through bankruptcy, and January and February are already very well booked up.

I am now in a partnership in Dublin with Anthony Joyce Solictors and we have a new Business call Debt Options 

That business is going very well and the point of getting together with Anthony was so that we could offer the Irish a debt solution based at home using their own new legislation and here in the UK using our legislation.

For those interested in chatting to me about my services you can of course follow up by linking to my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment