Friday 17 February 2012

Trip to Dublin this week

I am going to Ireland this week. I have a series of meetings scheduled in Hotels in Dublin this week. It seems that despite the debt law changes announced last week in Eire nothing much has really changed in reality. I fly in on Weds and fly out on Thurs. It is hoped that i will be doing some live TV as well over the two days. I really hope so as it will be a great way to get the bankruptcy solution out there to the mass population.

Also this week I am hoping to launch a revamp of the webs site which will clear up the presentation  but leave in place all the content. I have been struggling with this for a while as I know that many people enjoy reading what I write but can't always find it.

I will be writing very soon asbout a brand new project which may well revolutionise the way we take company finance and protect the company director at the same time. Look out for PGI insurance soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment